Oops, I Farted Again Oops, I Farted Again

Zthing... You were my childhood. The first flash website I had ever found. I cant even start to explain how much nostalgia this brings back. I love you. One question:
"We'll be back shortly with all our classic humor content and games, as well as some great new fun content. "
WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK?!

Friendly Fire TEST Friendly Fire TEST

Ehhh.

Add a play button, and make the movement more fluid. The blood should be out of the frame at the same time as the characters are out instead of floating in space.

JKL90 responds:

yeah i kno my mistake :P

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Very Interesting!

Okay, Riddle me this fellow NG'ers
The episode is entitled "Dream"
Have you ever had a dream that just seems to jump around and make no sense whatsoever?
That's what this is.
Craig is having a rabbit hole dream that seems to bounce from one point to another for no reason at all.
Don't hate on the flash just because you don't understand it.
That's just being close minded and ignorant.

And to jocki, Good work sir =]

Mr. Box's Epic Adventures Mr. Box's Epic Adventures

Not too bad

Not too bad for a side scroller, but I have some criticism. Not to talk trash, but from one artist to another.
Fix the point system, when you grab a coin, the number 0 disappears, then reappears when another is grabbed, leaving you at 0 still.

Find a new loop track for the game. There are a lot of very talented musical artists on NG that would love to see their loops placed into a game.

Have the title of your game simply be there. The 'effects' you placed on each word cased it to look like a novice had done it.

Once again, I only say this to help you. You have great ideas though! Keep it up!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

My eyes are blind but I can see..

First off, This game was amazing! I loved the voices in the background. Made you feel more and more badass/invincible.

And if anyone didn't understand the storyline, It's not hard to understand.

The main character is working on his car when he hears an emergency signal on the radio to stay indoors and that the city was under quarantine, and that marshall law was in effect. Basically, Marshall law is that if you go outdoors and disobey the gov't, you will be shot on site. This is to protect the borders from becoming infected. The main character, being the hardass he is, decides to disobey the laws and get the hell out of the city.
When you die while driving, It basically never happened. Think of it like he's planning an escape and you playing is what he's going through in his head.
Then when you actually escape, that's him actually doing it.
Simple.

Last note, the game was fun as hell, but it really muffed up my vision...
The fact that everything is going so fast makes your eyes not able to concentrate on anything, making everything go blurry. I played this for about an hour straight, and now I am having trouble focusing on things like text.
Maybe it's just me, but if this is an issue, I would recommend a warning to discourage gameplay over a prolonged period of time.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Time kcuf,

I loved this game! Fun to play and even funner to make your own maps! One question: I can't get the "Opinionated" medal or the "Obsessed" medal. Ive Voted on plenty of maps, but nothing pops up. Idk maybe I just fail and am missing something =P

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Pokemon G/S Lance Battle

Nostalgia-ed all over the place...

Pro: Guitar was amazing; Loved the mix of metal with the original music.

Con: Didn't care for the drums. They sounded like something out of an old punk song instead of metal.

Other: This definitely brought back some great memories of me and my game boy color =3

Burn7 responds:

Although I enjoy criticism and accept it willingly, I don't understand "It sounded like something out of an old punk song". But I will try and pay more attention to the drums next time.

Btw, I have a final, finished version up. Just in case you didn't see it.

Thanks for the review!

Forever Journey Forever Journey

DO WANT.

Amazing track. It would be great for an RPG like everyone below me was saying =3
I also agree that this has a definite Final Fantasy sound to it. 00:55-01:22 sounds like the Start up of Final Fantasy 7 with the piano roll.

Unattainable Freedom Unattainable Freedom

o ma gawd

You gave me multiple eargasms.
lol no but seriously, this song is amazing. The more it plays, the more you get a feeling of hopelessness.
Of despair.
you feel...Alone...Utterly alone..

BlazingDragon responds:

That is pretty depressing. But so is the music I compose, I guess. I need to write some happy tunes now, lol. Thanks for reviewing.