Mr. Box's Epic Adventures Mr. Box's Epic Adventures

Not too bad

Not too bad for a side scroller, but I have some criticism. Not to talk trash, but from one artist to another.
Fix the point system, when you grab a coin, the number 0 disappears, then reappears when another is grabbed, leaving you at 0 still.

Find a new loop track for the game. There are a lot of very talented musical artists on NG that would love to see their loops placed into a game.

Have the title of your game simply be there. The 'effects' you placed on each word cased it to look like a novice had done it.

Once again, I only say this to help you. You have great ideas though! Keep it up!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

My eyes are blind but I can see..

First off, This game was amazing! I loved the voices in the background. Made you feel more and more badass/invincible.

And if anyone didn't understand the storyline, It's not hard to understand.

The main character is working on his car when he hears an emergency signal on the radio to stay indoors and that the city was under quarantine, and that marshall law was in effect. Basically, Marshall law is that if you go outdoors and disobey the gov't, you will be shot on site. This is to protect the borders from becoming infected. The main character, being the hardass he is, decides to disobey the laws and get the hell out of the city.
When you die while driving, It basically never happened. Think of it like he's planning an escape and you playing is what he's going through in his head.
Then when you actually escape, that's him actually doing it.
Simple.

Last note, the game was fun as hell, but it really muffed up my vision...
The fact that everything is going so fast makes your eyes not able to concentrate on anything, making everything go blurry. I played this for about an hour straight, and now I am having trouble focusing on things like text.
Maybe it's just me, but if this is an issue, I would recommend a warning to discourage gameplay over a prolonged period of time.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Time kcuf,

I loved this game! Fun to play and even funner to make your own maps! One question: I can't get the "Opinionated" medal or the "Obsessed" medal. Ive Voted on plenty of maps, but nothing pops up. Idk maybe I just fail and am missing something =P

One shot one kill One shot one kill

yea

good game but where the hell is the guy on the boat?!?

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

GORE

You should put some different backgrounds in and more random weapons like power drill or knife or something.
but still a great game!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

hellz yeaaa!!

amazing game the only thing i would change is make a high score table or something

Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story Meet'N'Fuck Subway Story

sexy

awsome game but you should do something besides shaking the mouse up and down. my arm is sore (from shaking the mouse!!)